LIVE FASTER ! – COME JOIN OUR OPEN TRACK DAY FEBRUARY 10th
High Performance Driving days at ECR are designed for all driving enthusiasts. All you need is your car, your passion and a SNELL certified Helmet. We provide the rest!
You will be assigned to a run group based on your track driving experience, and you will get about two hours of total track time, in half hour sessions. It is a very full day of learning and of driving at the limit.
You will experience what it feels like to go flat-out in your car, to make your tires squeal and slide but still feel under control and to brake hard enough to trigger your ABS. It is thrilling, addictive and guaranteed to make you a better driver!
Lunch and refreshments are on us.
- Cost: The cost is $200 + tax.
- Novice / Intermediate driver instruction: We love introducing drivers to the thrilling experience of carving up a race track! As a novice, you will discover what you, and your car, are capable of. Instruction (and class) for novice and intermediate track drivers is included in our open track days.
- Advanced Drivers: Advanced drivers will have four 30 Minute sessions, with optional instruction. We will help you refine your skills, and get faster… and faster – while having fun and staying safe.
- Where: Eagles Canyon Raceway – less than an hour north of Dallas Metro.
- How to sign up: E-mail email@example.com, call 817-992-9714. You can download the open track day form under here and the Car Safety Inspection Form here.
- Payment: to pay online click here.
- Lunch and refreshments are on us!!
About Eagles Canyon
Eagles Canyon Raceway is one of the premiere road racing and club track facilities in Texas. The track’s versatility and unique layout has made it popular among club racers, track day clubs, motorcycle racers, car manufactures, publishers and media outlets. The track is located in Decatur, TX approximately an hour northwest of Dallas, TX making it easily accessible from anywhere in the North Texas area. The track itself offers 2.5 miles and 11 turns of flat-out fun. The facilities at Eagles Canyon Raceway help complete the package and help the track stand out when compared to other road race tracks. Pinnacle Autosports located on site offers a full service racing prep and support facility. Eagles Canyon offers self-service pumps with premium and race fuels, a large club house with observation deck, a grill with available catering, RV hookups, and day paddocks to help fulfill the needs of all customers utilizing the facility. Feel free to browse the site for more detailed information or please call 817-992-9774. There is a $5 gate fee for anyone 12 and older.