Open Track Days
Road racing, tracking, riding and driving, is not just about being the fastest. Riding and driving on a race track is a skill that with time becomes an art that is appreciated by many who see just what it takes to make a car or bike waltz through a corner with precision, timing and execution. Road racing is a sport that we continue to work at self-improvement and there are many instructors, fellow drivers and riders who all enjoy every second of the experience.
To that end, Eagles Canyon Raceway announces Eagles Canyon Track Days. These one-day performance-driving events will provide the opportunity for enthusiast of all types to enjoy the handling of their cars and bikes to learn the basics of high performance riding and driving. The events will be conducted on the exciting 2.5 mile Eagles Canyon Raceway near Slidell Texas. Check the schedule for dates for the bikes and cars. We plan to do this once a month alternating the Saturday and the Sunday for the bikes and the cars. We will start on track at the time specified on each calendar event listing. See pricing at right.
- Instructors will be provided.
- Participants will be divided into groups based on their experience with classifications for beginner, intermediate and advanced riders and drivers. New drivers and riders will be given classroom instruction just before going on the track. New drivers must have a qualified instructor on board at all times when on the track until they are checked out for solo driving. New riders will be instructed by lead follow sessions. Solo normally does not occur at your first event. Passing will be allowed only on the straight portions of the track and only after a signal by the car being passed that it is safe to do so. Instructors are experienced and trained to make your experience a safe and rewarding one.
- Your car or bike will need to be in sound condition. You will need to get a certified technician to look at a few items that are basic to the safe operation of the vehicle.
- You will need a Snell 2000 or 2005 rated M or SA helmet in good condition, a valid driver’s license, long pants, a cotton shirt, and closed toed shoes. Riders will need certified helmets and the necessary leather or cordura suits, gloves, and boots. You will also need to be prepared to be addicted. High performance driving and riding is a blast.
- The number of drivers/riders will be limited so call Eagles Canyon today at 817-992-9774 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot in the event.
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Step 1 – Complete Application
All new drivers must complete a drivers application
ECR New Driver Application
Step 3 – E-mail or Fax Completed Forms:
Toll Free Fax: (866) 635-2395
Step 4 – Make your payment through the Payment Page
- Track Day Pricing